Personal data protection
Policy For General Data Protection Regulation
About: use of the website ATTEX.GR
Effective from 10.01.2022y.
ATTEX IKE., VAT EL801574228, with headquarters and management address: 600 VOULIAGMENIS AVENUE, ARGIROUPOLI, P.C. 16452, ATHENS (“the Company”, “ATTEX”, “We”, “Us”) processes information with personal data.
The website ATTEX.GR is owned by ATTEX IKE. and is managed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and the related legal framework including, but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
This Policy is intended to inform you of the way we handle your personal data as an administrator and your rights. ATTEX IKE. strives to provide you with accessible and useful information on the website.
The protection of personal data is very important to us and therefore ATTEX IKE. does not sell your data to other companies or people. If we give your data to third parties, these will be our contractors who process the information on our behalf following our instructions and applying our privacy standard. Our primary goal is to be as clear and specific as possible about the process of your personal information and we provide it as well as your rights.
Information about the Administrator of General Data:
- Name: ATTEX IKE.
- UIC/VAT: EL801574228
- Headquarters and management address: 600 VOULIAGMENIS AVENUE, ARGIROUPOLI, P.C. 16452.
- Address for operation: 600 VOULIAGMENIS AVENUE, ARGIROUPOLI, P.C. 16452.
- Correspondence data: 600 VOULIAGMENIS AVENUE, ARGIROUPOLI, P.C. 16452.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 699 57 63 769
Information for the Competent Supervisory Authority:
- Name: Hellenic Data Protection Authority
- Headquarters and management address: Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, Greece
- Correspondence data: Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, Greece
- Phone: +30-210 6475600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.dpa.gr
What is General Data?
Under the new regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) General data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email, names, age, date of birth, phone number, etc.).
ATTEX IKE. does not process personal data which reveals race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs of unions. ATTEX IKE. does not process genetic or biometric data to identify an individual’s health, sex life, or sexual orientation.
Collecting, processing and use of General Data
ATTEX IKE. collects, uses, processes, and stores your General Data that is required for the Company to perform services and marketing. We use your data for statistical purposes for ATTEX IKE. to improve the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities.
Below are the types of personal information that ATTEX IKE. can collect and the ways we can use it. Detailed information on the different types of data that are being collected will be found when you use our service and proved information about the Company.
What kind of General Data do we collect and process?
- When using our contact form we collect your names, email address, contact phones, company details and physical addresses.
For what purposes and on what basis we use your personal information?
The main activities, purposes, and grounds that are for processing your General Data by ATTEX IKE. are:
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of consent.
What are cookies?
The Cookies are small files, which are stored in your internet browser with information (language, time of connection, websites) or a hard drive when you visit the site. We can use your recent visits so we can improve and help with your search. The paragraphs below provide you with the necessary information about the cookies that ATTEX IKE. uses on its website. We draw attention to the fact that, if you share the use of your device with other people, it is possible to change the personalized of the cookies.
What kind of Cookies are used?
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from ATTEX IKE. on other websites;
You can set up your Internet browser so that it doesn’t save cookies or delete the previous ones. If you want to use these features, please contact the manufacturer of your Internet browser. ATTEX IKE. is not responsible if your Internet browser, that you use, does not support usage control, refuse to save or delete saved cookies. In case you disable the cookies or delete the saved ones depending on their type, you may violate the function of the website.
Disclosure of your General Data
In some cases, ATTEX IKE. may disclose certain personal information to strategic partners – subcontractors, who work with us to provide products and services related to the Company’s activities or to helps ATTEX’s marketing. The personal information will be shared only in order to provide or improve our products, service and advertising: it won’t be shared with third parties for their marketing purpose.
For cases, that ATTEX IKE. shares information about you with third parties – suppliers of ATTEX IKE., the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide data protection. Your data is confidential for our partners.
It may be necessary – by law, trial, litigation, or on request by public or governmental authorities in or outside your country of domicile – ATTEX IKE. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we find out that it is necessary for national security purposes, law enforcement, or other matters.
Transfer to third countries
ATTEX IKE. does not transfer your Data out of the Group to third countries outside the EU.
Protection of your personal information
ATTEX IKE. takes measures – including administrative, technical, physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, to be stolen, and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
All employees of ATTEX IKE. are required to protect the confidentiality of your information and to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for their protection. Access to your Data is restricted.
For cases, that ATTEX IKE. shares information about you with third parties – suppliers of ATTEX IKE., the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide data protection.
Storage of your personal information
Your rights in relation to your General Data
If you have provided your General Data to ATTEX IKE., you have the following options at any time:
- Right to access your General Data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether your General Data is being processed and if it is, you can have access to your General Data and information.
- Right to correct your General Data: If you find out, that the General Data which we are processing is incorrect, you have the right to change it.
- Right to delete your General Data (right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, for instance, if your General Data is been unlawfully processed or you withdrawn your consent ( if the process of General Data is based on consent) and there is no reason to continue with the process, you have the right to request deleting your General Data.
- Right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, for instance, if you have doubts about the accuracy of your General Data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose, you may request that we restrict the processing of your General Data until there is a solution.
- Right to object processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have any doubts about our legitimate interest in processing your General Data, you are entitled to object processing.
- Right to upload data: If your General Data is processed automatically with your consent or in order to fulfill our contractual relations, you may request that we provide you with your General Data in a readable format for transfer to another data controller.
- Right to submit a complaint to a supervising authority: You have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of your General Data by us in the relevant authority – the General Data Protection Commission or in court.
If you want to use your rights or to refuse to receive our newsletter bulletin and other marketing communications, you may want to contact us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following address: 600 VOULIAGMENIS AVENUE, ARGIROUPOLI, P.C. 16452, ATHENS, ATTEX IKE., for the Data Protection Officer.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated, require disproportionate technical efforts, jeopardize the confidentiality of other users, a request which is extremely impractical or otherwise not required by the law.
Using your rights, when they aren’t repeating or unreasonable is not going to be charged with a fee. In case of frequent repetitions, the Company may impose an additional administrative fee.
Validity and policy update
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US ABOUT QUESTIONS, REGARDING OUR CURRENT POLICY OR GENERAL DATA PROTECTION, PLEASE CONTACT US IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:
Email address: email@example.com
By post: 600 VOULIAGMENIS AVENUE, ARGIROUPOLI, P.C. 16452, ATHENS, for the Data Protection Officer